RE: .NET 3.0 Certification / Exams

Discussion in 'MCTS' started by Joel, Feb 14, 2007.

  1. Joel

    Joel Guest

    i DONT THINK MICROSOFT IS PLANNING TO INTRODUCE ANY NEW .neT 3.0 EXAMS. .net
    3.0 IS JUST AN EXTENTION OF THE .NET 2.0. ONLY THREE COMPONENTS HAVE BEEN
    ADDED TO 3.0 AND BASICALLY THEY ARE PRESENTATION COMPONENTS NOT TO DO WITH A
    CHANGE IN FUNCTIONALITY, LIKE PRESENTATION FOUNDATION, WORKFLOW FOUNDATION
    AND COMMUNICATION FOUNDATION. THEY AID PROJECT DEVELOPMENT AND INTEGRATION OF
    DIFFERENT TEAMS OF T APROJECT. SEE MICROSOFT.COM FOR MORE DETAILS

    Joel, Feb 14, 2007

  2. As noted on the blog by Howard Dierking, there are plans for .NET 3.0
    certifications. You might take a loop at his post at:
    http://blogs.msdn.com/howard_dierki...ications-follow-up-implications-for-mcpd.aspx.

    I know they are slated for the Orcas timeframe, but the technology is still
    ..Net 3.0

    Regards,

    Meile

    Meile Zetstra, Mar 28, 2007