Re: Nero

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mellowed, Jul 2, 2003.

  1. Mellowed

    Mellowed Guest

    It seems that many have problems with EZ CD Creator. However, it has worked
    very smooth for me. I guess that some people like Coffee Ice Cream and some
    like Vanilla. It is a matter of choice.

    "MrB" <> wrote in message
    : I am a licensed owner of Nero Burning ROM. I have not installed IN CD. I
    am
    : using the native Windows XP software to write to a CD RW as a floppy. I
    : don't like the way it tells me there is a file ready to burn........do you
    : want to burn. I want to copy files to the CD using drag and drop or the
    : like. If I disable the native XP software and install IN CD, will there be
    : any advantage?
    :
    : As a second part of the question, would I be better off buying EZ CD
    : Creator?
    :
    : Thanks for your past help and would appreciate your comments.
    :
    :

    Mellowed, Jul 2, 2003

  2. Mellowed

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... Mellowed said:

    > It seems that many have problems with EZ CD Creator. However, it has worked
    > very smooth for me. I guess that some people like Coffee Ice Cream and some
    > like Vanilla. It is a matter of choice.

    In my case, it's not a question of flavour, I had problems getting EZ to work
    properly, whereas Nero does what I want it to do.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 2, 2003