Re: Nero

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jul 1, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... MrB said:

    > I am a licensed owner of Nero Burning ROM. I have not installed IN CD. I am
    > using the native Windows XP software to write to a CD RW as a floppy. I
    > don't like the way it tells me there is a file ready to burn........do you
    > want to burn. I want to copy files to the CD using drag and drop or the
    > like. If I disable the native XP software and install IN CD, will there be
    > any advantage?

    Don't bother with the InCD, I too have Nero and scrapped InCD after only a few
    days.
    The slightest hiccup on your system, and whatever you have dropped onto the
    CD-RW gets corrupted.
    Also, you need to remove the disc from the drive when you reboot, or it screws
    the disc, and you have to format, losing you data.

    > As a second part of the question, would I be better off buying EZ CD
    > Creator?

    I tried EZ CD and find that Nero far better.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 1, 2003