Re: Nero 7.5.9.0a changing theme to Basic

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 11, 2007.

  1. Yeah - get rid of Nero?

    (sorry, couldn't resist.)

    I no longer use Nero for anything. I use Alex Feinman's ISORecorder plus the
    built in capabilities of Vista and between the two, it hasn't been an issue.
    AND I haven't had to deal with getting kicked out of Glass.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 11, 2007

  2. I've always liked Nero, but wasn't all that thrilled with the 7.x release.
    And with all their claims about now supporting Vista, I was extremely
    disappointed in the behaviour. But with Alex's really useful little utility,
    plus the native stuff, I've been OK. So far, at least. Oh. And, of course,
    plus DaemonTools. Need that to mount ISOs.

    --
    Charlie.
    http://msmvps.com/xperts64

    Charlie Russel - MVP, Jan 11, 2007