Re: Nero 6 Ultra Edition- Version 6.6

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Tony Sperling, May 10, 2005.

  1. Well, I havn't tried them all but I've seen no hickups as of yet.
    I ran Nero all along and when I installed it it told me that this version
    didn't fully support the OS and recommended an update to 6.06 (I believe)
    and what I've seen of it works flawlessly.

    Tony. . .

    Tony Sperling, May 10, 2005