Re: Nero 6 is out!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jul 13, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Jul 13, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Brian H¹©, Jul 13, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > Kenny said:
    >
    >> Free upgrade only if you bought the retail, not OEM version of 5.5,
    >> otherwise $39.99.
    >> http://www.ahead.de/en/index.html#root

    > Not until the 18th it isn't.
    > http://www.ahead.de/en/#root

    But what's wrong with 5.9.10.77.8456#2 etc etc ????
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 13, 2003
  4. Brian H¹©

    doS Guest

    Great, now we start all over again with 6.00001.5 ;-)

    doS, Jul 13, 2003
  5. Brian H¹©

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as doS continued:

    > Great, now we start all over again with 6.00001.5 ;-)

    And "where can I get a free upgrade from 5.9" ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 13, 2003