Re: Need Special Cable

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Yummy, Aug 30, 2004.

  1. Yummy

    Yummy Guest

    If it were that easy, I would do it that way. But if you start
    daisy-chaining 5-6 extensions together, you have too many failure
    points plus I can promise you that there will be signal loss. Like I
    said, it's going through a ceiling and a wall. It has to be one long
    cord, not several put together. The projector cost about 1.8K, money
    is no object on the cable.

    Yummy
    A+, MCP
    I'm George W Bush, and I approve this post. :)

    Yummy, Aug 30, 2004

  2. Yummy

    chris Guest

    Hi

    If money is no object, give these guys a call, they will make any length
    cable for you and they use exceptional quality products.

    You mentioned tiem was a factor, this may be the biggest issue as these guys
    will need a couple of days to make and ship cable.

    http://www.cablesbyacc.com/default.cfm

    Chris

    chris, Aug 31, 2004