Re: Need some infor on MCSE

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lisa Duchovny, Jul 5, 2003.

  1. Hi,

    I probably thought I was posting to a band of responsible people, as
    this is a recognized forum. I did not know that even fools visit such
    intellectual groups. Anyway, thanks to those who were earnest in
    providing some useful piece of information.

    I did go through the mentioned sites. I needed this for a friend. The
    problem now is, which papers to decide for, that is the choice between
    the elective and core papers. I have advised her to opt for Microsoft
    Press books. Can anybody (I am talking of responsible people) help in
    this regard? Also help her decide a good preptest.

    Lisa Duchovny, Jul 5, 2003

  2. Lisa Duchovny

    Andy Foster Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > I probably thought I was posting to a band of responsible people, as
    > this is a recognized forum. I did not know that even fools visit such
    > intellectual groups. Anyway, thanks to those who were earnest in
    > providing some useful piece of information.
    >
    > I did go through the mentioned sites. I needed this for a friend. The
    > problem now is, which papers to decide for, that is the choice between
    > the elective and core papers. I have advised her to opt for Microsoft
    > Press books. Can anybody (I am talking of responsible people) help in
    > this regard? Also help her decide a good preptest.

    I'm often told that I'm responsible, although I can usually find an alibi.
    BTW, is there any reason why your friend can't ask dumb questions herself ?
    Does she know how to use a computer ?

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Jul 5, 2003

  3. Hi,

    These lines were not specifically meant for you Andy! Well thanks for
    taking charge anyway. You have proved that you are quite responsible.
    This also gives an idea what dumbness is all about!

    And by the way it is nobody's business to know what my friend is
    capable of.

    Lisa Duchovny, Jul 7, 2003
  4. Lisa Duchovny

    Andy Foster Guest

    > Hi,
    >
    > These lines were not specifically meant for you Andy! Well thanks for
    > taking charge anyway. You have proved that you are quite responsible.
    > This also gives an idea what dumbness is all about!
    >
    > And by the way it is nobody's business to know what my friend is
    > capable of.

    If your friend wants to become MCSE certified, and you are asking for advice
    on her behalf, her capabilities (especially regarding the use of computers)
    are extremely relevant.

    Andy

    Andy Foster, Jul 7, 2003
  5. Lisa Duchovny

    Maestro Guest

    Lisa,

    I don't think that the questions you're asking are dumb, but then again I'm
    more inclined to offer help to those looking for a starting point than
    others are. However, I think that you're missing the point on some of the
    demonstrated any ability to research information on her own. Initiative is
    in question here. How will he/she function on a job in the real world? It
    certainly wouldn't be very professional to say they don't have a solution to
    a problem because my friend Lisa hasn't done the research. Working in this
    industry requires a great deal of ongoing research/studying. Your friend
    will be expected to hold his/her own out in the real world or be doomed to
    fail. If you're doing the research because he/she doesn't have a computer,
    that still raises questions. Those that excel in this industry do so
    because they have a passion for what they do. If you were to conduct a
    survey here you would find most of us have several computers to play around
    with, break, fix, and just to see what happens if I try this...

    Maestro, Jul 7, 2003
  6. Hi!

    I understand your concerns regarding the ability of my friend. My
    friend is quite competent to be MCSE certified. The only problem is
    that I have more access to a computer than my friend does. But my
    friend is collecting all funds to purchase one. Also, I just wanted to
    surprise my friend with some valuable stuff on MCSE. I was just trying
    to be of help to my friend. But, it seems that I have been
    misunderstood.

    Also, there needs to a decorum when it comes to posting on a formal
    forum such as this. One should not be impolite to the extent of
    despising someone. After all I had just asked a simple question i.e.,
    Information on MCSE. That was the real stuff asked for? So why beat
    about the bush with offbeat counter questions?

    Lisa Duchovny, Jul 21, 2003
  7. Hi,

    Please don't get irritated. Start getting responsible.

    Lisa Duchovny, Jul 30, 2003
  8. "Lisa Duchovny" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Please don't get irritated. Start getting responsible.

    I did get responsible... I got married... and had kids.

    --
    Fris "Oddly, the irritation increased" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?iso-8859-1?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Jul 30, 2003
  9. Lisa Duchovny

    billyw Guest

    it's out there

    billyw, Jul 30, 2003