Re: Need product (not license) numbers from an XP Home SP3 retail disc

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Tony, Jan 28, 2010.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Try slipstreaming SP3 into the windows xp home version. Then burn a copy and
    send it to them.

    --
    The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

    Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

    manners

    Very few. I used to take calls from *rank* noobs but got fired the first day on
    the job for potty mouth,

    realm of understandability

    Tony, Jan 28, 2010