Re: Need NAS recommendation

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?TmV0d3Jrd29tYW4=?=, Jul 24, 2004.

  1. Fred, I absouletly know what youre going through. I live below 2 old ladies who have no idea of security or anythin. My host here is not only through a ceiling but running WIN2000 and another one is on the netwrk wiht win 98 1st edition. So she goes out and spends 80 bucks on a 'g' router taht none of us have the use for...well i do cause of course i went and got card. but xp pro is a stinker for any wirelss netrwrk. i fight it day in and day put.

    however fred not to ramble on yes i jsut set up the most beautiful 10000 node wirelss netwrk where i work...and techn ology is coming at us in the wirelss field jsut not as quivck as some of has hoped...

    Maybe you should apply at cisco? winks

    =?Utf-8?B?TmV0d3Jrd29tYW4=?=, Jul 24, 2004