Re: Need link to an online scanner

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Walter, Nov 18, 2008.

  1. Walter

    Walter Guest

    DemoDisk wrote:

    > Anyone got a link to online virus scanners which will work with
    > Windows 98 SE? My systems going to hell day by day and I'm thinking
    > it's *got* to be a virus.

    1. Backup your porn to external media while you still can.

    2. Format and and reinstall 98.

    [Alternatively, you could skip step 2 in favor of purchasing an OS released
    in the current decade for which there is still support]

    3. Install more recent OS.

    4. Import porn from backup media.

    5. Proceed as normal while resting assured that when you 'catch' another
    nasty, SOME online service should be able to help you out now that your OS
    is no longer obsolete.
    Walter, Nov 18, 2008