Re: Need Info

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Grok, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Grok

    Grok Guest

    1. There are four, and yes.
    2. MSDN library is the most comprehensive. Microsoft Official
    Curriculum is the most directly applicable to measured objectives.
    3. One hour, assuming you sh*t, shower and shave, get dressed, get
    breakfast and out the door the same speed as most people.

    Grok, Aug 7, 2003