Re: Need Help downloading

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Brian H¹©, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Brian H¹©

    Brian H¹© Guest

    suntzu said:

    > On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:06:23 -0700, suntzu <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >> Help
    >>
    >> Ive been trying to download some files from the newsgroups and i cant
    >> seem to get it to work.
    >>
    >> thanks.

    > I still need help

    As you haven't given any details of your problem, further information is
    necessary.
    have you read your replies?

    --
    We get sunshine in Britain.
    We usually refer to it as daylight though.

    Brian H¹©, Jul 31, 2003

  2. Brian H¹©

    Boomer Guest

    suntzu said:

    > On Wed, 30 Jul 2003 19:06:23 -0700, suntzu <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Help
    >>
    >>Ive been trying to download some files from the newsgroups and i cant
    >>seem to get it to work.
    >>
    >>thanks.

    > I still need help

    What is the problem now? Details please.

    Also, could you please adjust your Clock/Time Zone settings?
    You are posting from the future.

    For Windows :
    1. Double click the time in the lower right corner of the system tray.
    2. In the dialog box that pops up select the *Time Zone* tab.
    3. Use the drop down menu to select the correct entry for "your" TIME
    ZONE.
    Check "Automatically adjust clock for daylight saving changes
    4. Also, Check the box marked Daylight Savings Time.
    5. Then click OK to save it.

    ~Further information at the site below.~
    http://www.visi.com/~barr/timezone.html

    Thank You Very Much :)

    P.S. It does not matter if you are living on the far side of the moon.
    Your computer clock/date/time zone is incorrect.

    Boomer, Jul 31, 2003

  3. Brian H¹©

    suntzu Guest

    wrote:

    >Help
    >
    >Ive been trying to download some files from the newsgroups and i cant
    >seem to get it to work.
    >
    >thanks.

    I still need help

    suntzu, Jul 31, 2003