Re: Need Help - Cannot access internet

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by Dzee, Oct 2, 2004.

  1. Dzee

    Dzee Guest

    Sorry for posting in the wrong newsgroup. Can anyone suggest the best
    group to post this question? There are just too many out there.

    Okay, back to the problem,
    Both machines run on win2000..'
    When I ran winsockfix, i get this message -->"Repair complete, Please
    reboot"
    When I ran LSPfix, i get these messages
    "KEEP"
    rnr20.dll - Tcpip
    winrnr.dll - NTDS
    nwprovau.dll - NWLink IPX/SPX/Netbios
    rmsafd.dll - (Protocol Handler)
    rsvpsp.dll - (Protocol Handler)

    "REMOVE" --> Blank
    When i clicked finish, i get this message
    "Repair complete
    0 name space provider entries removed
    0 name space provider entries removed
    0 protocol provider entries removed
    0 protocol provider entries renumbered"

    Regards, Dzee

    Dzee, Oct 2, 2004

  2. The alias that you want to contact is
    Microsoft.public.win32.programmer.networks.

    --
    Jeff Baziuk
    Microsoft Corporation

    and confers no rights.