    From: "William Poaster" <>
    Subject: Re: Need driver for Mitbishi LS-120 Smart Disk
    Date: Friday, January 23, 2004 6:11 PM

    It was on Fri, 23 Jan 2004 18:30:35 +0000, just as I was halfway through a
    large jam doughnut, that John Vernon wrote:

    ?http://www.storagedrivers.com/drivers/0/111.htm

    --
    Linux User #: 305646. http://counter.li.org/
    Using linux at home, since 1998
    John Vernon, Jan 24, 2004

  2. John Vernon

    Boomer Guest

    "John Vernon" <> wrote in

    > Thank you William. You are an asset to this group!
    >
    > John

    Hi

    Please reply to the William in the original thread. :)

    Highlight the person's message you wish to reply to.
    Right click. Click on "Reply Group" icon.

    Thank you. :)

    Boomer, Jan 24, 2004