Re: Need advice with 316

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Dusty, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Dusty

    Dusty Guest

    > Most of the brain dumps I check were crap... Totally

    worthless -- many of
    > the assumed answers were wrong...

    Well I just need the questions from the dumps, to know
    on which subject to focus more, so I don't care about
    the answers (and yes, your'e right most of the answers
    are wrong).

    > I just finished 70-316 about 3 hours ago. 58

    questions and a Pass...

    Congratulations ! What books/material did you study
    from ? How long did it take you to prepare and did you
    have any foreknowledge ?

    I got cheated into takeing the entire course for MCSD,
    wasted 3 months but didn't learn a thing there. I
    couldn't get the MOC books without enlisting :(

    Greetz, Predrag Glumac.

    Dusty, Jun 28, 2003