Re: need a cure

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Nov 17, 2009.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:30:19 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:

    > "JerryD(upstateNY)" <> wrote in message
    >> "Ferd.Berfle" wrote in message .......If God had not intended posts to
    >> be made in HTML ......(H/T Manny<<<<<<
    >>
    >> I have no problem reading HTML posts. What kind of 1986 readers do
    >> these people have that HTML posts show up as below ? Can't they just
    >> change their settings so they can see plain text posts AND HTML posts ?
    >>

    > Must be into retro stuff or maybe from those third world countries or
    > something like that.

    From your headers:

    "Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843"

    Need I say more?

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    --
    Half a bee, philosophically, must ipso facto half not be. But half
    the bee has got to be, vis-à-vis its entirety - d'you see? But can

    Aardvark, Nov 17, 2009

  2. Aardvark

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 12:30:19 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    >
    >> "JerryD(upstateNY)" <> wrote in message
    >>> "Ferd.Berfle" wrote in message .......If God had not intended posts to
    >>> be made in HTML ......(H/T Manny<<<<<<
    >>>
    >>> I have no problem reading HTML posts. What kind of 1986 readers do
    >>> these people have that HTML posts show up as below ? Can't they just
    >>> change their settings so they can see plain text posts AND HTML posts ?
    >>>

    >> Must be into retro stuff or maybe from those third world countries or
    >> something like that.
    >>

    > From your headers:
    >
    > "Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843"
    >
    > Need I say more?
    >
    > BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    You're the one having problems reading HTML posts. Sheesh.

    Ferd.Berfle, Nov 17, 2009

  3. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:49:09 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >> From your headers:
    >>
    >> "Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843"
    >>
    >> Need I say more?
    >>
    >> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >>

    > You're the one having problems reading HTML posts. Sheesh.

    You're the one with the software that unnecessarily and dangerously
    renders HTML in posts without question.

    Sheesh!

    Aardvark, Nov 17, 2009
  4. Aardvark

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:49:09 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    >
    >> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> From your headers:
    >>>
    >>> "Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2900.5843"
    >>>
    >>> Need I say more?
    >>>
    >>> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    >>>

    >> You're the one having problems reading HTML posts. Sheesh.

    > You're the one with the software that unnecessarily and dangerously
    > renders HTML in posts without question.
    >
    > Sheesh!

    So?

    Ferd.Berfle, Nov 17, 2009
  5. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:57:19 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:

    > On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:49:09 -0500, "Ferd.Berfle" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>You're the one having problems reading HTML posts. Sheesh.

    > HTML is for webpages, not for e-mails or usenet posts.

    Evan, these bozos insist on posting to their group in HTML.

    Aardvark, Nov 17, 2009
  6. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:49:29 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:49:09 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> You're the one having problems reading HTML posts. Sheesh.

    >> You're the one with the software that unnecessarily and dangerously
    >> renders HTML in posts without question.
    >>
    >> Sheesh!
    >>

    > So?

    Only fools wilfully and deliberately run insecure systems.

    Welcome to your botnet. That is, if you aren't already part of one.

    Aardvark, Nov 17, 2009
  7. Aardvark

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 10:57:19 -0800, Evan Platt wrote:
    >
    >> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 13:49:09 -0500, "Ferd.Berfle" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>You're the one having problems reading HTML posts. Sheesh.

    >> HTML is for webpages, not for e-mails or usenet posts.

    > Evan, these bozos insist on posting to their group in HTML.

    Oh no, please don't tattle to Evan!

    Ferd.Berfle, Nov 17, 2009
  8. Aardvark

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:49:29 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    >
    >> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> You're the one with the software that unnecessarily and dangerously
    >>> renders HTML in posts without question.
    >>>
    >>> Sheesh!
    >>>

    >> So?

    > Only fools wilfully and deliberately run insecure systems.
    >
    > Welcome to your botnet. That is, if you aren't already part of one.

    LOL. You were the only one complaining.
    And now you are complaining about problems that others might have?
    Where does BD find you people?

    Ferd.Berfle, Nov 17, 2009
  9. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 15:14:20 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    >> On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 14:49:29 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> So?

    >> Only fools wilfully and deliberately run insecure systems.
    >>
    >> Welcome to your botnet. That is, if you aren't already part of one.
    >>

    > LOL. You were the only one complaining. And now you are complaining
    > about problems that others might have?

    Welcome to the botnet, luser.

    What the **** makes you think that anyone 'found' me anywhere?

    Aardvark, Nov 17, 2009
  10. Aardvark

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > Ferd.Berfle pinched a steaming load of this:
    >> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> Only fools wilfully and deliberately run insecure systems.
    >>>
    >>> Welcome to your botnet. That is, if you aren't already part of one.
    >>>

    >> LOL. You were the only one complaining.
    >> And now you are complaining about problems that others might have?
    >> Where does BD find you people?
    >>

    > Step off ye daft ****.

    calm down, BD surely will be back to feed you boys soon.

    Ferd.Berfle, Nov 17, 2009
  11. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:43:19 -0500, RubberNeck wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > news:c8EMm.111424$2... On Tue, 17 Nov 2009
    > 15:14:20 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    >
    >> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> Only fools wilfully and deliberately run insecure systems.
    >>>
    >>> Welcome to your botnet. That is, if you aren't already part of one.
    >>>

    >> LOL. You were the only one complaining. And now you are complaining
    >> about problems that others might have?

    > Welcome to the botnet, luser.
    >
    >> Where does BD find you people?

    > What the **** makes you think that anyone 'found' me anywhere?

    > You came over here because Dave wanted you to.

    Wrong.

    > He even welcomed you as his sidekick.

    Cite.

    Aardvark, Nov 17, 2009
  12. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 17:26:14 -0500, RubberNeck wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    > news:SlFMm.111644$2... On Tue, 17 Nov 2009
    > 16:43:19 -0500, RubberNeck wrote:
    >

    >> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    >> news:c8EMm.111424$2... On Tue, 17 Nov 2009
    >> 15:14:20 -0500, Ferd.Berfle wrote:
    >>
    >>> "Aardvark" <> wrote in message

    >>> LOL. You were the only one complaining. And now you are complaining
    >>> about problems that others might have?

    >> Welcome to the botnet, luser.
    >>
    >>> Where does BD find you people?

    >> What the **** makes you think that anyone 'found' me anywhere?

    >> You came over here because Dave wanted you to.
    >>

    > Wrong.
    >
    >> He even welcomed you as his sidekick.
    >>

    > Cite.

    > As you like to say, I got better things to do with my time.

    Inability to provide proof to support wacky claim noted, shitferbrains.

    Aardvark, Nov 17, 2009
  13. Aardvark

    Leo Guest

    Did your Mother have any children that lived?

    --

    LEO
    The economy is so bad the Mafia is laying off judges

    Leo, Nov 17, 2009
  14. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 16:58:41 -0600, Leo wrote:

    > "Aardvark" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> What the **** makes you think that anyone 'found' me anywhere?
    >>

    > Did your Mother have any children that lived?

    The old ones are always the best, eh.

    If you ever had an original thought it would die of loneliness, Sparky.

    Aardvark, Nov 17, 2009
  15. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 18:12:09 -0800, Mike Easter wrote:

    > <snip the garbage>
    >
    > What we have here is a nontrimming noncontextualizing bottom poster
    > Aardvark encroaching/interloping on a rogue group composed of a lot of
    > noncontextualizing top posters and html/ers and then trying to tell them
    > about how to post.
    >
    > So thus and therefore he gets into a p*ssing contest with Ferd.Berfle
    > who chooses for the purpose of the thread in question to *also* be a
    > nontrimming noncontextualizing bottom poster for the purposes of this
    > d*ckwaving context and also and accompanied by yet another nontrimming
    > noncontextualizing *html top* poster RubberNeck and all of them then
    > proceed to crosspost their adolescent/juvenile scorched-earth rogue
    > p*ssing match over into the completely unrelated 24hshd group -- which
    > does not usually have to abide such noncontextualized untrimmed
    > dialogues of either the top or bottom posting variety, much less the
    > html crap.

    My, my. Time of month come around again so soon, Mike?

    BTW, it was I who cross-posted some of the posts, and no one else.

    Oh, and those people really post like that.

    --
    Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-
    ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage! You sit

    Aardvark, Nov 18, 2009
  16. Aardvark

    Jenn Guest

    "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    > <snip the garbage>
    >
    > What we have here is a nontrimming noncontextualizing bottom poster
    > Aardvark encroaching/interloping on a rogue group composed of a lot of
    > noncontextualizing top posters and html/ers and then trying to tell them
    > about how to post.
    >
    > So thus and therefore he gets into a p*ssing contest with Ferd.Berfle
    > who chooses for the purpose of the thread in question to *also* be a
    > nontrimming noncontextualizing bottom poster for the purposes of this
    > d*ckwaving context and also and accompanied by yet another nontrimming
    > noncontextualizing *html top* poster RubberNeck and all of them then
    > proceed to crosspost their adolescent/juvenile scorched-earth rogue
    > p*ssing match over into the completely unrelated 24hshd group -- which
    > does not usually have to abide such noncontextualized untrimmed
    > dialogues of either the top or bottom posting variety, much less the
    > html crap.
    >

    > --
    > Mike Easter

    Take a breath, Mike.. you're turning blue from that long run on sentence
    there! <wink>

    --
    Regards,

    Jenn

    Jenn, Nov 18, 2009
  17. Aardvark

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "Jenn" <> wrote in message

    > "Mike Easter" <> wrote in message
    >> <snip the garbage>
    >>
    >> What we have here is a nontrimming noncontextualizing bottom poster
    >> Aardvark encroaching/interloping on a rogue group composed of a lot of
    >> noncontextualizing top posters and html/ers and then trying to tell them
    >> about how to post.
    >>
    >> So thus and therefore he gets into a p*ssing contest with Ferd.Berfle
    >> who chooses for the purpose of the thread in question to *also* be a
    >> nontrimming noncontextualizing bottom poster for the purposes of this
    >> d*ckwaving context and also and accompanied by yet another nontrimming
    >> noncontextualizing *html top* poster RubberNeck and all of them then
    >> proceed to crosspost their adolescent/juvenile scorched-earth rogue
    >> p*ssing match over into the completely unrelated 24hshd group -- which
    >> does not usually have to abide such noncontextualized untrimmed
    >> dialogues of either the top or bottom posting variety, much less the
    >> html crap.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Mike Easter
    >>

    > Take a breath, Mike.. you're turning blue from that long run on sentence
    > there! <wink>

    C'mon, let them have their day in the sun. This is the most excitement those
    people have had in weeks.

    Ferd.Berfle, Nov 18, 2009
  18. Aardvark

    Jenn Guest

    okie dokie :D men know what is fun for men, I reckon.
    Jenn

    "Ferd.Berfle" <> wrote in message

    <snip>

    Jenn, Nov 18, 2009
  19. Aardvark

    Ferd.Berfle Guest

    "§nühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    > "Ferd.Berfle" <> pinched out a steaming pile of
    >

    >> "§ñühw¤£f" <> wrote in message
    >>> Ferd.Berfle pinched a steaming load of this:

    >>> Step off ye daft ****.
    >>>

    >> calm down, BD surely will be back to feed you boys soon.
    >>

    > If I want any shit out of you I'll squeeze yer head, mayte.
    >
    > Word.

    Oh my. Another brave little boy with a keyboard.

    Ferd.Berfle, Nov 18, 2009
  20. Aardvark

    Leo Guest

    Let's hear it for Aardvark Jr.