Re: Neat little clock:

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Fuzzy Logic, Jun 25, 2003.

  1. Fuzzy Logic

    Fuzzy Logic Guest

    Fuzzy Logic, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Fuzzy Logic

    Slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Fuzzy Logic continued:

    > SgtMinor <> wrote in
    >
    >> http://www.suite101.com/files/mysites/AskAlice/Clock.htm
    >>
    >> Click and drag on image to center it.

    > It's been around for quite some time. If you like that you will
    > probably enjoy this:
    >
    > http://yugop.com/ver3/stuff/03/fla.html

    I managed to scrounge an old computer, got it hooked up and ran it as the
    office clock for a while, until the coffee incident :-(
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    Slumpy, Jun 25, 2003

  3. Fuzzy Logic

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... SgtMinor said:

    > I liked that one too. I came across a link to it a while ago. Now if I
    > could only find a free screensaver binary clock.
    >
    > Fuzzy Logic wrote:

    Am I missing something, cos either the clock face and hands are totally
    transparent, or I need to find an optician.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 26, 2003
  4. Fuzzy Logic

    SgtMinor Guest

    I see the numbers 1 to 12 arranged in a circle, with three 'hands' made
    up of lines of dots representing seconds, minutes, hours. The current
    date, in text and numbers, moves around the clock in a ccw direction.

    SgtMinor, Jun 26, 2003
  5. Fuzzy Logic

    Brian H¹© Guest

    Errrrr...erm... SgtMinor said:

    > I see the numbers 1 to 12 arranged in a circle, with three 'hands' made
    > up of lines of dots representing seconds, minutes, hours. The current
    > date, in text and numbers, moves around the clock in a ccw direction.

    I'm just seeing a blank page for both the links. One page has some text but
    nothing else.

    Brian H¹©, Jun 26, 2003