Re: Nature-Photographer-Year

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by RichA, Apr 26, 2012.

  1. RichA

    RichA Guest

    RichA, Apr 26, 2012

  2. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    RichA <> wrote:
    >On Apr 26, 11:45 am, Val Hallah <> wrote:
    >> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135526/Nature-Photographer-Y...

    >Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes. The
    >animal that caught the other animal was ok.

    You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
    as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

    Bruce, Apr 26, 2012

  3. RichA

    Mike Guest

    On 26/04/2012 2:04 PM, Bruce wrote:
    > RichA<> wrote:
    >> On Apr 26, 11:45 am, Val Hallah<> wrote:
    >>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135526/Nature-Photographer-Y...

    >> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes. The
    >> animal that caught the other animal was ok.

    > You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
    > as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

    Hard to take good nature images when all we see from him are grab shots
    taken in various Toronto Henry's stores,at high ISO settings.

    --
    Mike

    Mike, Apr 26, 2012
  4. RichA

    Richard Guest

    Bruce wrote:
    > RichA <> wrote:
    >> On Apr 26, 11:45 am, Val Hallah <> wrote:
    >>> http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2135526/Nature-Photographer-Y...

    >> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes.
    >> The animal that caught the other animal was ok.

    > You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
    > as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

    How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

    Richard, Apr 27, 2012
  5. RichA

    DanP Guest

    On Friday, 27 April 2012 08:51:17 UTC+1, Richard wrote:
    > Bruce wrote:
    > > RichA <> wrote:
    > >>
    > >> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes.
    > >> The animal that caught the other animal was ok.

    > > You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
    > > as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

    > How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

    Gramar natzi.

    DanP

    DanP, Apr 27, 2012
  6. RichA

    Bruce Guest

    "Richard" <> wrote:
    >Bruce wrote:
    >> RichA <> wrote:
    >>>
    >>> Most of it is rubbish, just hyped-up colour to impress neophytes.
    >>> The animal that caught the other animal was ok.

    >> You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
    >> as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

    >How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

    Something common among Canadians, eh?

    Bruce, Apr 27, 2012
  7. RichA

    PeterN Guest

    On 4/27/2012 6:53 AM, Bruce wrote:
    > "Richard"<> wrote:
    >> Bruce wrote:

    >>> You should enter next year. If you think the competition is as weak
    >>> as your comments suggest, you should have no difficulty winning.

    >> How many times do you need to be told.?.. it's spelled w-h-i-n-i-n-g.

    > Something common among Canadians, eh?

    this from one who knows images are crap without looking at them. And
    know what people say without reading their postings.

    --
    Peter

    PeterN, Apr 27, 2012