Re: Name-Shifting ?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by al Mossah, May 20, 2009.

  1. al Mossah

    al Mossah Guest

    On 19 May, 14:18, Limpy <> wrote:
    > In the magical world of this newsgroup called 24hoursupport.helpdesk
    > on Sun, 17 May 2009 15:22:49 +0100 we were all amazed to see another
    > huge fight over nothing.
    >
    > Damn! I leave youse guys alone for a few months and...nothing much
    > changes.
    >
    > Where's the K-man? Why he ain't all up in this?
    > (Or maybe he is under a different nym and I'm just out da loop)

    So, let's see if I've got this right.

    Two users who make anonymous (by virtue of their psuedonyms)
    aggressive, insulting and threatening posts on Usernet are exercised
    that their victim, who posts under his own name and has a record of
    posting his opinions on his attackers under his own name, might have
    resorted to making an anonymous insulting post against one of them on
    Usernet.........

    Gosh. How terrible.

    It seems to me that Guy has no need to resort to pseudonyms; he has
    made his opinions (posts passim) under his normal "nym" quite clear.

    I guess Lou Knee (a close relative of the ashen-faced Ron?) will have
    to let us know.
    al Mossah, May 20, 2009

  2. On May 20, 12:41 pm, al Mossah <> wrote:

    > I guess Lou Knee (a close relative of the ashen-faced Ron?) will have
    > to let us know.

    Continued p.94....

    --
    Guy
    Just zis Guy, you know?, May 20, 2009

  3. On Wed, 20 May 2009 13:08:42 +0100, Keith T <> wrote:

    >Is it time to call in Sid and Doris bonkers for a character reference?

    I wonder if ScanSafe's offices are on Tesco Road, Neasden?

    Guy
    --
    http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/urc | http://www.nohelmetlaw.org.uk/

    simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken