Re: N, T, and X are due in 20 days. Get shooting.

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Annika1980, Apr 3, 2013.

  1. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Apr 1, 5:28?pm, Bowser <> wrote:
    > Due April 21st, photos of anything beginning with or including (in a
    > big way) the letters N, T, or X are due in 20 days for the first of
    > three current mandates. T hasn't been a problem, but so far nothing
    > with X for me.
    >
    > http://www.pbase.com/shootin/n_t_x

    Perhaps Helen will share some of her awesome X-rated shots?
    Nah, on second thought, Noons couldn't handle it.
    Annika1980, Apr 3, 2013

  2. Annika1980

    Noons Guest

    On Apr 4, 3:04?am, Annika1980 <> wrote:

    > Perhaps Helen will share some of her awesome X-rated shots?
    > Nah, on second thought, Noons couldn't handle it.

    Be my guest. I'm sure NG will be thrilled to know one of their
    "photographers" is into that stuff!
    Noons, Apr 4, 2013

  3. Annika1980

    Annika1980 Guest

    On Apr 3, 7:35?pm, Bowser <> wrote:

    > >Perhaps Helen will share some of her awesome X-rated shots?
    > >Nah, on second thought, Noons couldn't handle it.

    > Well, you're the only one I remember posting anything X rated. I
    > remember a shot with some very interesting photos stuck on a wall in
    > the shot. The reaction was all "blown" out of proportion.

    I can neither confirm nor deny those spurious allegations.
    But if it did happen, it was pretty damned funny.
    Annika1980, Apr 8, 2013
  4. Annika1980

    DanP Guest

    On Thursday, April 4, 2013 12:35:54 AM UTC+1, Bowser wrote:

    > Well, you're the only one I remember posting anything X rated. I
    > remember a shot with some very interesting photos stuck on a wall in
    > the shot. The reaction was all "blown" out of proportion.

    These are serious allegations. Post a link to prove it.

    DanP
    DanP, Apr 8, 2013
  5. Annika1980

    Whisky-dave Guest

    On Tuesday, April 9, 2013 12:13:00 AM UTC+1, Eric Stevens wrote:
    > On Mon, 08 Apr 2013 16:58:08 -0400, Alan Browne
    >
    > <> wrote:

    > >> These are serious allegations. Post a link to prove it.

    > >Links don't necessary linger.

    > >But I do remember what Bowser refers to. A shot in an office and on the

    > >wall is a photo that was pornographic.

    > How pornographic? Was it a nude woman or was there more to it than
    >
    > that?

    Were sheep involved.
    Whisky-dave, Apr 9, 2013