Re: N Scale Signal Targets

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Jimchip, Aug 22, 2003.

  1. Jimchip

    Jimchip Guest

    On Fri, 22 Aug 2003 02:24:20 GMT, Joe Ellis wrote:
    > I'm wanting to build some multi-head signals in N scale. I have the
    > electrincs circuit I need, and the design for the bridges... but cannot
    > find _anywhere_ that makes n scale two light targets. That's all I need,
    > just the target.
    >
    > I'm looking at an application that is going to call for at least 30 of
    > them, so making them one at a time is out of the question... tho I could
    > make a few as masters to be duplicated in resin or cast metal if someone
    > does that... perhaps further duplication rights could be negotiated after
    > my needs are met...
    >
    > Anyone have any ideas?

    Try the newsgroup rec.models.railroad
    It's pretty active and most posters try to be helpful.

    --
    Symptom: Drinking fails to give taste and satisfaction,
    beer is unusually pale and clear.

    Diagnosis: Glass empty.

    Jimchip, Aug 22, 2003