Re: Mystery card question

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by Tony, Jun 13, 2006.

  1. Tony

    Tony Guest

    Without seeing it, I would guess that it is a connector for a firewire interface that would connect
    to the front of the computer case, kind of like the USB connector pins on a motherboard that allows
    you to connect a a cable to it so you have access in the front of the case.

    Tony

    Tony, Jun 13, 2006