Re: My Vintage Dream PC

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Archimedes' Lever, May 20, 2009.

  1. On Tue, 19 May 2009 23:56:57 GMT, (Richard The

    **** off, Retard Cranium. You are the planet idiot!
    Archimedes' Lever, May 20, 2009

  2. Awww ... now you've gone and hurt my feelings again. And I thought
    you'd appreciate the fact that I could talk about that Pontiac 389ci
    tripower from first-hand experience. I had visions that we'd continue
    conversing about a follow-on 427 'Vette, 440 Dodge, and Datsun Z.
    Thought I'd skip the station wagon and Volvo, but go for broke on the
    1977 Blazer 4WD with the 400 (got well over 300K miles on that one).
    See, we can talk about things that are common interests.
    Unfortunately, I don't share your interest in licking sweat off of
    dogs balls and fucking goats and chickens, but the cars are a start,
    no?

    Ready to try the puzzle?

    Richard Cranium, May 20, 2009

  3. Archimedes' Lever

    Richard C. Guest

    "Archimedes' Lever" <> wrote in message
    : On Tue, 19 May 2009 23:56:57 GMT, (Richard The
    : Planetwide Retard Cranium) wrote:
    : >
    : >I see you're posting here, but how about back at alt.video.dvd?
    : >People there mis you as in why deprive a village of its idiot? We're
    : >hoping to get your responses to our questions and watch you try to
    : >solve the puzzle.
    : >
    : >Please come back Archie, we miss you.
    :
    :
    : **** off, Retard Cranium. You are the planet idiot!

    He was wrong; we did NOT miss you.