Re: my status

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Politician Spock, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    news:04ac01c35d21$90203680$...
    > i must say, i am an englishman and bloody proud! sometimes
    > i dress up as a colonial too! god save the queen!

    You obviously don't know billyw if you think he is an englishman.

    --
    Politician Spock
    MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15

    Politician Spock, Aug 7, 2003

  2. I agree, he's always proclaimed to be Scots.
    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in message
    > "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > > i must say, i am an englishman and bloody proud! sometimes
    > > i dress up as a colonial too! god save the queen!

    > You obviously don't know billyw if you think he is an englishman.
    >
    > --
    > Politician Spock
    > MCSA, CCEA, MCNGP #15
    > The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    rights.

    Tamus The First, Aug 8, 2003

  3. Politician Spock

    billyw Guest

    ah one of our avid readers has noticed the difference

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003
  4. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > ah one of our avid readers has noticed the difference

    Okay, so you're telling us the Scots part, which everyone knew, and you're
    not refuting the colonial dress-up thing?

    --
    Fris "So do you dress up as a male or female colonial?" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 8, 2003
  5. I thought he was Irish... lol

    He kept telling me he wanted to put another shaped
    marshmellow in my to take my luckycharms!!!

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 8, 2003
  6. Politician Spock

    billyw Guest

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003