Re: my status

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003.

  1. Jtyc

    Jtyc Guest

    > i must say, i am an englishman and bloody proud! sometimes
    > i dress up as a colonial too! god save the queen!

    *sniff* *sniff*

    I smell a rat.

    Jtyc, Aug 7, 2003

  2. Jtyc

    billyw Guest

    there is a clue in the question..
    can any of our readers see it?

    billyw, Aug 7, 2003

  3. Jtyc

    Kendal Emery Guest

    Yep, if this had been a true englishman, then "queen" qould have been Queen.

    Systems Administrator
    Coordinated Home Care

    remove me to email to me

    Kendal Emery, Aug 7, 2003
  4. "Kendal Emery" <> wrote in message
    > Yep, if this had been a true englishman, then "queen" qould have been

    Queen.

    And if BillyW wasn't an atheist, I'd expect "god" to be "God"

    --
    Fris "It's a capitol idea" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 7, 2003
  5. Jtyc

    billyw Guest

    agnostic, thank you

    billyw, Aug 7, 2003
  6. Try tucks medicated pads... I hear they work for that.

    message

    Keyboard Cowboy, Aug 7, 2003
  7. Jtyc

    billyw Guest

    nah i have a rather handy ointment for that old chap.. pip pip

    "Keyboard Cowboy" <> wrote in
    message news:0b2401c35d2f$8fd605c0$...
    Try tucks medicated pads... I hear they work for that.

    message

    billyw, Aug 7, 2003
  8. "billyw" <> wrote in message
    > agnostic, thank you

    An agnostic is someone who is too chicken-shit to admit they're an atheist.

    --
    Fris "Sitting on the fence" bee® MCNGP #13

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Frisbee=AE_MCNGP?=, Aug 8, 2003
  9. Jtyc

    billyw Guest

    yup... you just never know do you..

    billyw, Aug 8, 2003