Re: my problem with a DSL-302G modem

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 22, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    fruitbat, <>, whose name means "heavyset bum-boy; has urges
    to snoop in the medicine cabinet at someone's house while visiting; gives
    head; weirdo", grimaced:

    > I have a D-Link DSL-302G modem working fine.

    Where did you get a d-link dsl-302g modem working fine, fruitbat?

    > It is connected to one PC through the ethernet connector and to the
    > other through the DSL-302G USB connector.

    Get rid of SP2.

    > However, it only works on one at a time.

    It's water over the dam.

    > If I pull out the ethernet cord from the back of the modem, then the one
    > hooked up to the USB works, and vice-versa.

    You have spyware.

    > The DLINK site http://www.dlink.com.au/Default.aspx?

    The fact too good to check.

    > ArticleID=588 clearly states that "Two computers can simultaneously
    > connect to the DSL-302G through its USB and Ethernet port to share its
    > high-speed Internet connection ." Can anyone help me get this
    > simultaneous connection?

    Don't use HTML.
    pcbutts1, Jul 22, 2005