    > You are proud of those shitty pictures?

    Perhaps the poor sod can't afford a nice camera like you have. Why not send him a few $$$ so
    he can take them over again?

    Bill, Aug 23, 2003

  2. Bill

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    I guess our local troll has decided to use my name again. Be sure to
    check headers.

    --
    http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
    home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

    Tony Spadaro, Aug 23, 2003

  3. Bill

    dslr Guest

    Tony Spadaro wrote:

    > I guess our local troll has decided to use my name again. Be sure to
    > check headers.

    At least the s*d cant spell it ;-)

    --
    regards,
    dslr

    dslr, Aug 23, 2003
  4. Bill

    Mark M Guest

    "Tony Spadaro" <> wrote in message
    > I guess our local troll has decided to use my name again. Be sure to
    > check headers.

    He must really like you, Tony.
    :)

    Mark M, Aug 23, 2003
  5. Bill

    Tony Spadaro Guest

    Everybody has an asshole - and he wants to be mine.

    Tony Spadaro, Aug 23, 2003