Re: My Outhouse Express is 1 hour ahead

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Dan C, Jun 6, 2009.

  1. Dan C

    Dan C Guest

    On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 23:46:36 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:

    > I've had this damn problem for a long time. All my OE emails I read are
    > stamped 1 hour ahead of when they actually get here.
    >
    > Does anyone else have this problem and how can I fix this damn problem?
    > It's annoying as hell.

    Format your hard drive, you ignorant fucking whacko.

    Ahhhhhhhh!: http://brandybuck.site40.net/pics/relieve.jpg
    Dan C, Jun 6, 2009

  2. "WeReo_ScoTTy" <> wrote in message
    > "Dan C" <> wrote in message
    >> On Fri, 05 Jun 2009 23:46:36 -0400, WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>
    >>> I've had this damn problem for a long time. All my OE emails I read
    >>> are
    >>> stamped 1 hour ahead of when they actually get here.
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone else have this problem and how can I fix this damn
    >>> problem?
    >>> It's annoying as hell.

    >> Format your hard drive, you ignorant fucking whacko.

    > I don't even know what a hard drive is, let alone format it.

    It's simple ....

    Click on START then select Command Prompt. At the prompt type in
    (without the quotes)

    "format c: /x /a:512 /q"

    then when you get the WARNING: and it asks if you wish to proceed enter
    Y for yes. When it's finished all your problems will be solved and you
    won't have to worry about the time on your e-mails, clicking on FBI
    links in the newsfroups, or any adware or viruses that MAY have been
    resident on your machine.
    J¡m ßéâñ, Jun 6, 2009