Re: My motherboard shorted out

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by OldMan, Oct 15, 2008.

  1. OldMan

    OldMan Guest

    The HP supplied version of win will most likely be locked to the
    hardware/motherboard and would'nt install on a different mobo, thus you
    would need to source the mobo from HP
    512mb to 2GB is unlikely to give any huge increase in performance, though
    this may depend on software being used, and I assume the o/s is not Vista
    where 512mb would be snail like

    OldMan, Oct 15, 2008