RE: My microphone is not picking up

Discussion in 'Windows 64bit' started by Carlos, Jul 7, 2009.

  1. Carlos

    Carlos Guest

    Hi,
    The solution will depend on your OS, which you don't happen to mention.
    The issue usually arises from the setting that fixes which is the default
    recording device.
    It is normally either "line input" or "mic input".
    My guess is that you have it set to "line input" and that's why you are not
    recording from the mic input.
    But if you don't tell us more about your OS, recording program, sound
    card/chipset we won't be able to help you.
    Pls take into account that this is a 64-bit OS exclusive newsgroup so, if
    you are running XP or Vista 32-bit, this is not the right place to post your
    question.
    :)
    Carlos

    Carlos, Jul 7, 2009