Re: My Love/Hate Relationship with ACDSee 5.0.1 (6.0 is coming!)

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by ArtKramr, Sep 12, 2003.

  1. ArtKramr

    ArtKramr Guest

    >Subject: Re: My Love/Hate Relationship with ACDSee 5.0.1 (6.0 is coming!)
    >From: M. Souris

    >>I've been using ACDSee since 2.x, probably. I think it's a fabulous
    >>piece of software. Version 5.0.1 has even MORE features that I love--

    Where can I get ACDSEE? Dealer? Online? Mail order? Where?

    Arthur Kramer
    344th BG 494th BS
    Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
    http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer
    ArtKramr, Sep 12, 2003

  2. "ArtKramr" <> wrote in message
    > >Subject: Re: My Love/Hate Relationship with ACDSee 5.0.1 (6.0 is coming!)
    > >From: M. Souris

    > >>I've been using ACDSee since 2.x, probably. I think it's a fabulous
    > >>piece of software. Version 5.0.1 has even MORE features that I love--

    > Where can I get ACDSEE? Dealer? Online? Mail order? Where?

    www.acdsystems.com
    They have a trial offer, but I've not tried it yet. I have ver 3 that came
    with my camera and I'm considering an upgrade.
    Ed

    http://pages.cthome.net/edhome
    Edwin Pawlowski, Sep 12, 2003