Re: My friend had a growth

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Desk Rabbit, Nov 20, 2009.

  1. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > You know my friend who occassionally comes to New York and I put him up.
    >
    > This guy had his shirt off and I noticed he had this sort of nasty growth
    > coming out of the left side of his chest. It was brown, kind of narrow, a
    > little over an inch long and bottom-heavy.
    >
    > As soon as I saw this thing I told him it has to go. In the form of bathroon
    > surgery. It must've taken many years for a thing to accumulate like that. I
    > don't even know what the hell it was! It certainly wasn't a wart, but I
    > guess could be classified as wart-LIKE.
    >
    > I told him he's lucky that thing isn't a bit bigger! It was big. He asked me
    > "is it going to hurt?" I told him "I'm glad I'm mot in YOUR shoes!" To which
    > he goes, "oh, thanks!"
    >
    > So about twenty minutes later I told him "say a prayer for that thing
    > because I'm about to cut it off." I got some salves and the surgical
    > scissors I use to cut my own warts off whenever I see them.
    >
    > SNIP! And that was it. I told him I'm putting that thing in a bag and down
    > the chute it goes. He had a few other warts in the area but that growth was
    > my priority. I fixed him up with some salves and that was it.
    >
    > Today he's a happier man, I guess. He must've had that thing since childhood
    > I'd imagine. He didn't tell me how long he had. There wasn't that much
    > bluuding as I thought there would be. Just a bit. Poor thing he must've felt
    > like someone punched him in the chest because I can tell you that entity did
    > not leave quietly.
    >
    > Maybe I should've had him sit down instead of standing up for the bathroom
    > procedure? The main thing is that it's gone. I'm sure his wife is happier
    > too. I am the only one who matters in music and film.

    You're a fucking lunatic. You could have given your "friend" an
    infection, blood poisoning or even killed him. You fucking global scale
    idiot.

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 20, 2009

  2. Desk Rabbit

    iL_weReo Guest

    On Nov 20, 4:44 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    > WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    > > You know my friend who occassionally comes to New York and I put him up..

    > > This guy had his shirt off and I noticed he had this sort of nasty growth
    > > coming out of the left side of his chest. It was brown, kind of narrow, a
    > > little over an inch long and bottom-heavy.

    > > As soon as I saw this thing I told him it has to go. In the form of bathroon
    > > surgery. It must've taken many years for a thing to accumulate like that. I
    > > don't even know what the hell it was! It certainly wasn't a wart, but I
    > > guess could be classified as wart-LIKE.

    > > I told him he's lucky that thing isn't a bit bigger! It was big. He asked me
    > > "is it going to hurt?" I told him "I'm glad I'm mot in YOUR shoes!" To which
    > > he goes, "oh, thanks!"

    > > So about twenty minutes later I told him "say a prayer for that thing
    > > because I'm about to cut it off." I got some salves and the surgical
    > > scissors I use to cut my own warts off whenever I see them.

    > > SNIP! And that was it. I told him I'm putting that thing in a bag and down
    > > the chute it goes. He had a few other warts in the area but that growth was
    > > my priority. I fixed him up with some salves and that was it.

    > > Today he's a happier man, I guess. He must've had that thing since childhood
    > > I'd imagine. He didn't tell me how long he had. There wasn't that much
    > > bluuding as I thought there would be. Just a bit. Poor thing he must've felt
    > > like someone punched him in the chest because I can tell you that entity did
    > > not leave quietly.

    > > Maybe I should've had him sit down instead of standing up for the bathroom
    > > procedure? The main thing is that it's gone. I'm sure his wife is happier
    > > too. I am the only one who matters in music and film.

    > You're a fucking lunatic. You could have given your "friend" an
    > infection, blood poisoning or even killed him. You fucking global scale
    > idiot.- Hide quoted text -

    If he had an infection from the bathroom surgery procedure he could
    have just as easy gone to Rite-Aid and got a small tube of Neo-Sporin
    to get rid of such infection.

    What the **** are you talking about? "Bluude poisoning" from a
    surgical scissors made in Pakistan? I should take a piccyie of it to
    show you there is no infection lurking in it. The main thing is I
    helped a friend in distress when even the doctors wouldn't. Don't look
    at the bad side, look at the good side.

    Myopsies my ass.

    iL_weReo, Nov 20, 2009

  3. Desk Rabbit

    Desk Rabbit Guest

    iL_weReo wrote:
    > On Nov 20, 4:44 am, Desk Rabbit <> wrote:
    >> WeReo_ScoTTy wrote:
    >>> You know my friend who occassionally comes to New York and I put him up.
    >>> This guy had his shirt off and I noticed he had this sort of nasty growth
    >>> coming out of the left side of his chest. It was brown, kind of narrow, a
    >>> little over an inch long and bottom-heavy.
    >>> As soon as I saw this thing I told him it has to go. In the form of bathroon
    >>> surgery. It must've taken many years for a thing to accumulate like that. I
    >>> don't even know what the hell it was! It certainly wasn't a wart, but I
    >>> guess could be classified as wart-LIKE.
    >>> I told him he's lucky that thing isn't a bit bigger! It was big. He asked me
    >>> "is it going to hurt?" I told him "I'm glad I'm mot in YOUR shoes!" To which
    >>> he goes, "oh, thanks!"
    >>> So about twenty minutes later I told him "say a prayer for that thing
    >>> because I'm about to cut it off." I got some salves and the surgical
    >>> scissors I use to cut my own warts off whenever I see them.
    >>> SNIP! And that was it. I told him I'm putting that thing in a bag and down
    >>> the chute it goes. He had a few other warts in the area but that growth was
    >>> my priority. I fixed him up with some salves and that was it.
    >>> Today he's a happier man, I guess. He must've had that thing since childhood
    >>> I'd imagine. He didn't tell me how long he had. There wasn't that much
    >>> bluuding as I thought there would be. Just a bit. Poor thing he must've felt
    >>> like someone punched him in the chest because I can tell you that entity did
    >>> not leave quietly.
    >>> Maybe I should've had him sit down instead of standing up for the bathroom
    >>> procedure? The main thing is that it's gone. I'm sure his wife is happier
    >>> too. I am the only one who matters in music and film.

    >> You're a fucking lunatic. You could have given your "friend" an
    >> infection, blood poisoning or even killed him. You fucking global scale
    >> idiot.- Hide quoted text -

    > If he had an infection from the bathroom surgery procedure he could
    > have just as easy gone to Rite-Aid and got a small tube of Neo-Sporin
    > to get rid of such infection.
    >
    > What the **** are you talking about? "Bluude poisoning" from a
    > surgical scissors made in Pakistan?

    Doesn't matter where they are made you dipshit. If they are not
    surgically clean then you are in shit.

    > I should take a piccyie of it to
    > show you there is no infection lurking in it.

    Idiot

    > The main thing is I
    > helped a friend in distress when even the doctors wouldn't.

    The American health care system seems to be designed to remove the poor
    and the stupid from the gene pool. Why are you still here?

    Desk Rabbit, Nov 20, 2009