Re: My first Betamax "info" text

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Chris Davies, Nov 6, 2008.

  1. Chris Davies

    Chris Davies Guest

    www.GymRatZ.co.uk <> wrote:
    > After several years of having a voipcheap.com account and more recently
    > going to smslisto.com I have just received my very fist junk (if you
    > call it that) text from voipcheap.com

    It can't (legally) be called a junk message since you are a customer. You
    can, however, contact them and ask for your details to be removed from
    their marketing list.

    I got it, too. Twice - once for Spain and once for Germany - about 5
    minutes apart. Interestingly, I have never used voipcheap from my mobile,
    but it is registered with smslisto so I can present it as CLI.

    Chris

    Chris Davies, Nov 6, 2008