Re: My first Betamax "info" text

Discussion in 'UK VOIP' started by Graham., Nov 5, 2008.

  1. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    "www.GymRatZ.co.uk" <> wrote in message
    > After several years of having a voipcheap.com account and more recently
    > going to smslisto.com I have just received my very fist junk (if you
    > call it that) text from voipcheap.com
    > "Call mobilephones in spain for 5pence/min! For more info blah blah
    > blah.com"
    >
    > I knew it would happen eventually.
    > Still, can't complain, other than that I have had brilliant service from
    > Betamax clones. Probabally a text generated by account inactivity no
    > doubt.

    I don't follow.
    What did you receive this text on?
    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Nov 5, 2008

  2. Graham.

    > Graham. wrote:
    >
    >> I don't follow.
    >> What did you receive this text on?

    > Sorry Graham,
    > My registered Mobile phone.

    A bit naughty that. I'll let you know if I get one.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Nov 5, 2008

  3. Graham.

    steve Guest

    > Graham. wrote:
    >
    >>> My registered Mobile phone.

    >> A bit naughty that. I'll let you know if I get one.

    > I expect there's still some credit sat in my voipcheap.com account so I
    > don't see it as an issue. May be just checking the mobile phone number
    > is still alive.
    > One off I don't mind but if it gets more it's a bit off.
    >
    > --
    > http://www.GymRatZ.co.uk - Fitness+Gym Equipment.
    > http://www.bodysolid-gym-equipment.co.uk
    > http://www.trade-price-supplements.co.uk
    > http://www.water-rower.co.uk

    got one myself earlier, acc has been inactive for a few weeks, thats
    probably why
    steve, Nov 5, 2008
  4. Graham.

    Graham. Guest

    > Graham. wrote:
    >
    >>> My registered Mobile phone.

    >> A bit naughty that. I'll let you know if I get one.

    > I expect there's still some credit sat in my voipcheap.com account so I
    > don't see it as an issue. May be just checking the mobile phone number
    > is still alive.
    > One off I don't mind but if it gets more it's a bit off.

    I make all my calls via smslisto. My mobile is only
    registered so I can occasionally present the number
    as a CLI. Normally I present my BT landline number.

    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%
    Graham., Nov 5, 2008