Re:My emails for you!

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Kline Sphere, Aug 31, 2003.

  1. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Thank you very much. I appreciate it my friend.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 31, 2003

  2. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: My emails for you!

    Moron, get girlfriend or get I life, even if you have to steal it from
    someone else.

    Kline Sphere, Aug 31, 2003

  3. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: My emails for you!

    How about get "a" girlfriend or get "a" life?

    Kline Sphere, Sep 1, 2003
  4. Kline Sphere

    Kline Sphere Guest

    Re: My emails for you!

    Well spotted.

    Now be a good Troll and climb back under the bridge.

    Kline Sphere, Sep 1, 2003