Re: My email is gone

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Rowdy Yates, Jan 13, 2004.

  1. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/nosepick.htm"
    <> wrote in news:020301c3d952$8b4a3db0
    $:

    > Hello,
    >
    > All my email is gone and I was hoping some of you might
    > know how I can get it back.
    >
    > Thanks
    >

    > www.toostupidtobepresident.com/shockwave/nosepick.htm

    well, you should have been nicer to your email, shouldn't you? you should
    have bought it flowers & chocolates and taken it out on valentines day. but
    no, you were too cool for that. well, guess what, i got your email now and
    i ain't giving it back.

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    I am Against-TCPA

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 13, 2004

  2. Rowdy Yates

    Darth 2000 Guest

    Rowdy,

    Are you having relationship troubles at the moment?
    Sounds like your venting some steam.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004

  3. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Darth 2000" <hasan@letter_u_letter_h.com.au> wrote in

    > Rowdy,
    >
    > Are you having relationship troubles at the moment?
    > Sounds like your venting some steam.

    I was having woman troubles. I says to her, "hold on just a little longer,
    baby. just until i get my MCSE. then we gonna be rich!!!"

    i bust my ass to pass that design elective, and then she goes and leaves me
    for a CCIE! can you believe that?

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 13, 2004
  4. Rowdy Yates

    Ken Briscoe Guest

    > i bust my ass to pass that design elective, and then she goes and leaves
    me
    > for a CCIE! can you believe that?

    Same ol' story, my friend. Same ol' story.

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    ---
    Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    Ken Briscoe, Jan 13, 2004
  5. Rowdy Yates

    Darth 2000 Guest

    "Why did she do it?"

    I heard a similar story... it goes like this....

    Gary had an old Holden Monaro (Aussie V8 muscle car of the 70's)
    He busted his ass to restore it to mint condition.
    Hours and hours.... weeks and weeks.... 3 years went by... and so did
    $50,000
    His girlfriend says "You're spending too much time with that damn car! You
    have a choice! It's either me or the car!"
    Being completely stoked by the chick, he sold the car for a mere $20G
    3 weeks later the girl leaves him for the guy who bought the Monaro.
    "B!tch!" he thought.
    So, to redeam himself, he bought another car and proceded to retore it too.
    Soon after that, he had another GF.
    Same old story from her.... "It's me or the car"
    He did the only honourable thing there was to do...
    He spent another $25G on the car and gave the woman the boot.

    The moral? Never let a chick come between you and your car.
    But ofcourse it's different if the chick is your wife..... IMHO.

    --
    ---------------
    Darth 2000

    Darth 2000, Jan 13, 2004
  6. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Ken Briscoe" <> wrote in news:u#JvtNY2DHA.1740
    @TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl:

    >> i bust my ass to pass that design elective, and then she goes and leaves

    > me
    >> for a CCIE! can you believe that?

    > Same ol' story, my friend. Same ol' story.
    >
    > --
    >

    > KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    > ---
    > Virus? In the computer? Are you serious?

    thank you lordy lord, for "the blues" & "the booze".

    --
    Rowdy Yates
    MCSE, Security+, Linux+

    Rowdy Yates, Jan 13, 2004
  7. "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    > "Darth 2000" <hasan@letter_u_letter_h.com.au> wrote in
    >
    > > Rowdy,
    > >
    > > Are you having relationship troubles at the moment?
    > > Sounds like your venting some steam.
    > >

    > I was having woman troubles. I says to her, "hold on just a little longer,
    > baby. just until i get my MCSE. then we gonna be rich!!!"
    >
    > i bust my ass to pass that design elective, and then she goes and leaves

    me
    > for a CCIE! can you believe that?

    I guess the CCIE works to gain "entry level" too.

    --
    Politician Spock
    Thug #24601

    Politician Spock, Jan 13, 2004
  8. Rowdy Yates

    JaR Guest

    "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    .., and then she goes and leaves me
    > for a CCIE! can you believe that?

    Do they have a cooler lapel pin?

    JaR, Jan 13, 2004
  9. Rowdy Yates

    Rowdy Yates Guest

    "Politician Spock" <> wrote in

    > "Rowdy Yates" <> wrote in message
    >> "Darth 2000" <hasan@letter_u_letter_h.com.au> wrote in
    >>
    >> > Rowdy,
    >> >
    >> > Are you having relationship troubles at the moment?
    >> > Sounds like your venting some steam.
    >> >

    >> I was having woman troubles. I says to her, "hold on just a little
    >> longer, baby. just until i get my MCSE. then we gonna be rich!!!"
    >>
    >> i bust my ass to pass that design elective, and then she goes and
    >> leaves

    > me
    >> for a CCIE! can you believe that?
    >>

    > I guess the CCIE works to gain "entry level" too.

    <start_drum_roll.wav>
    wait for laughs & hollers to subside.
    </end_drum_roll.wav>

    that one's going on my cork board.