Re: My computer restarts!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005.

  1. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You have spyware. Format and reinstall.

    --

    "Instead of trying to bash me you should try to learn from me and
    archive my posts so you can better help people in the future. If you don't

    -
    -

    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005

  2. pcbutts1

    Jim Guest

    It's great to see just because you are an immature asshole and can't settle
    a problem with someone like a human being, that some of these people may
    actually take your advice and could **** up their computer.
    Who's the bigger asshole now, you or pcbutts?

    Jim, Jul 27, 2005

  3. pcbutts1

    Damian Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > It's great to see just because you are an immature asshole and can't
    > settle a problem with someone like a human being, that some of these
    > people may actually take your advice and could **** up their computer.

    Anyone taking advice from the butthead gets what they deserve.

    > Who's the bigger asshole now, you or pcbutts?

    Ooooo, tough choice: pcbutts or pcbutts. I'd say pcbutts is the bigger
    asshole. Or, were you in the running?
    Damian, Jul 27, 2005
  4. pcbutts1

    Jim Guest

    Was I in the running? You tell me from the finish line.

    Jim, Jul 27, 2005
  5. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    I think you were.

    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005
  6. pcbutts1

    Jim Guest

    You think I were what? You ARE a moron and a useless piece of crap. You the
    same hissy fit crybaby I think you are? lol

    Jim, Jul 27, 2005
  7. pcbutts1

    Damian Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > Was I in the running?

    <snigger>
    Aside: The new Obvious Man.
    Damian, Jul 27, 2005
  8. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    IKYABWAI

    pcbutts1, Jul 27, 2005
  9. pcbutts1

    Jim Guest

    Well, what's it look like from the finishing line? Are you too stupid to
    understand?

    Jim, Jul 27, 2005
  10. pcbutts1

    Damian Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > "Damian" <> wrote in message
    >> Jim wrote:
    >>> Was I in the running?

    >> <snigger>
    >> Aside: The new Obvious Man.

    (fucked up top post fixed)
    > Well, what's it look like from the finishing line? Are you too stupid
    > to understand?

    You tell me. You're there, I'm not.
    Damian, Jul 27, 2005
  11. pcbutts1

    Jim Guest

    Again, another nonsensical answer. Give it up moron.

    Jim, Jul 28, 2005
  12. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Jim, <> wrote:

    > It's great to see just because you are an immature asshole and can't
    > settle a problem with someone like a human being, that some of these
    > people may actually take your advice and could **** up their computer.

    Greater still that you're engaged in a conversation with an Artificial
    Intelligence engine.

    > Who's the bigger asshole now, you or pcbutts?

    MISTER Arsehole, to you.
    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  13. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Jim wrote:
    > Again, another nonsensical answer. Give it up moron.

    His answers are fine. You must be the moron since you can't seem to make
    sense of them.

    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  14. pcbutts1

    Jim Guest

    Then explain them in a rational way.

    Jim, Jul 28, 2005
  15. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Jim, <> wrote:

    > Then explain them in a rational way.

    Your explanations are pretty contrived.
    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  16. pcbutts1

    Jim Guest

    Moron.Did you read my post? yes you did so I am getting my point across to
    you and who ever else read them. Also did this bot incarnate itself? Nope.
    So my original point still stands. So who's STILL a moron? You are of
    course.

    Jim, Jul 28, 2005
  17. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Jim, <> wrote:

    > Moron.

    Are those your eyeballs? I found them in my crotch.

    > Did you read my post?

    Did you buy one?

    > yes you did so I am getting my point across to you and who ever else
    > read them.

    I did? When, allegedly, Jim?

    > Also did this bot incarnate itself?

    Bite me!

    > Nope.

    No Chinese would ever eat that.

    > So my original point still stands.

    So, what do you look for in a woman?

    > So who's STILL a moron?

    I hear you are connected to the Police Department; by a pair of handcuffs.

    > You are of course.

    I'm scared to drive with you.
    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005
  18. pcbutts1

    Jim Guest

    You are still a moron.

    Jim, Jul 28, 2005
  19. pcbutts1

    Jim Guest

    Afrai of that human contact? You should try it sometime.

    Jim, Jul 28, 2005
  20. pcbutts1

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Jim, <> wrote:

    > You are still a moron.

    You don't know the meaning of the word 'fear', do you? But then, you don't
    know the meaning of most words.
    pcbutts1, Jul 28, 2005