Re: My cogent argument

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Aardvark, Nov 15, 2010.

  1. Aardvark

    Aardvark Guest

    On Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:28:38 -0700, §nühw¤£f wrote:

    > Theres plenty of reason to *support* Net Neutrality... "We all use the
    > web now for all kinds of parts our lives, some trivial, some critical to
    > our life as part of a social world," says Tim Berners-Lee,
    > creator of the Web. "In the spirit going back to Magna Carta, we require
    > a principle that: No person or organization shall be deprived of their
    > ability to connect to others at will without due process of law, with
    > the presumption of innocence until found guilty. Neither governments nor
    > corporations should be allowed to use disconnection from the Internet as
    > a way of arbitrarily furthering their own aims."
    >
    > http://demandprogress.org/blacklist/
    >
    > Sign It!
    > ^_^

    Duly signed.

    What the **** is that all about, mate? Why does your government want to
    censor the internet?

    no hace mucho tiempo que vivía un hidalgo de los de lanza en
    astillero, adarga antigua, rocín flaco y galgo corredor."
    -Cervantes, 'Don Quixote'

    Aardvark, Nov 15, 2010