    Well, it hit a nerve. It seems to be a growing error on the internet (the
    misuse of than/then for each other), ranking right up there with people who
    spell surprise "suprise."
    SoHillsGuy, Aug 7, 2003

  2. SoHillsGuy

    Joshua Zyber Guest

    "Michael Black" <mblack@{SPAM BLOWS}michaelblack.com{CHUNKS}> wrote in
    message news:...

    > > Well, it hit a nerve. It seems to be a growing error on the

    internet (the
    > > misuse of than/then for each other), ranking right up there with

    people
    > who
    > > spell surprise "suprise."

    > Hey don't forget the two worst offenses: their/there/they're and
    > you're/your. Honorable mention goes to two/too/to.

    How about the rampant use of "would of" or "should of"? Man, that
    rankles me.
    Joshua Zyber, Aug 7, 2003

  3. SoHillsGuy

    Dick Sidbury Guest

    Michael Black wrote:
    > "SoHillsGuy" <> wrote in message
    >
    >><< Lol, do you feel better now that you caught my mistake. I guess you can
    >>sleep easier at night. >>
    >>

    >>Well, it hit a nerve. It seems to be a growing error on the internet (the
    >>misuse of than/then for each other), ranking right up there with people

    > who
    >
    >>spell surprise "suprise."
    >>

    > Hey don't forget the two worst offenses: their/there/they're and
    > you're/your. Honorable mention goes to two/too/to.

    don't forget it's and its.

    dick
    Dick Sidbury, Aug 8, 2003
  4. SoHillsGuy

    Peter Guest

    Lmao.. Yea, that is pretty bad. "I should of payed atenshion in skool"

    --
    At the source of every error which is blamed on the
    computer you will find at least two human errors,
    Peter, Aug 8, 2003
  5. SoHillsGuy

    Justin Guest

    Michael Black wrote on [Thu, 7 Aug 2003 13:02:01 -0700]:

    > "SoHillsGuy" <> wrote in message
    >> << Lol, do you feel better now that you caught my mistake. I guess you can
    >> sleep easier at night. >>
    >>

    >> Well, it hit a nerve. It seems to be a growing error on the internet (the
    >> misuse of than/then for each other), ranking right up there with people

    > who
    >> spell surprise "suprise."
    >>

    > Hey don't forget the two worst offenses: their/there/they're and
    > you're/your. Honorable mention goes to two/too/to.

    no. The worst hase to be loose, for not winning
    Justin, Aug 8, 2003