Re: My bank uses Windows? Is "Check 21" safe?

Discussion in 'Computer Security' started by Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer, Oct 9, 2004.

  1. >On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 05:36:13 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the Cypherpunks
    >Tonga Remailer wrote:
    >> When I walk through the lobby of my bank, I see Windows screen savers
    >> running on some computers and Windows menu screens on others. I know my
    >> bank has never heard of MacIntosh or Linux. I hesitate to think how many
    >> spybots and viruses might lurk in those machines.

    >What is the bank's name?

    Tit Twister, do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? If you know
    shit from Shinola, answer the questions for the good and betterment of
    mankind (and for those politically correct fuckers, womankind).

    But just to satisfy your curiosity, its the First National Bank of Tonga
    and my real name is Anon Y. Mous.

    Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer, Oct 9, 2004

  2. Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

    Eddy Guest

    This articulate one must be direct from W himself.

    On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 07:08:39 +0200 (CEST), I found this from Anonymous

    Eddy, Oct 9, 2004

  3. Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

    Bit Twister Guest

    On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 07:08:39 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

    > Tit Twister,

    Looks like you have first hand experience.

    > do you think I just fell off the turnip truck?

    What is the matter, is your remailer so bad that you think I could
    convert your post into your bank account id and password.

    Moron.

    I wanted the bank's url so I could see what they were using for a web
    interface to give a better answer the original post.

    Bit Twister, Oct 9, 2004
  4. Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

    donnie Guest

    On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 07:08:39 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the
    Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer <> wrote:

    >>On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 05:36:13 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the Cypherpunks
    >>Tonga Remailer wrote:
    >>> When I walk through the lobby of my bank, I see Windows screen savers
    >>> running on some computers and Windows menu screens on others. I know my
    >>> bank has never heard of MacIntosh or Linux. I hesitate to think how many
    >>> spybots and viruses might lurk in those machines.

    >>What is the bank's name?

    >Tit Twister, do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? If you know
    >shit from Shinola, answer the questions for the good and betterment of
    >mankind (and for those politically correct fuckers, womankind).
    >
    >But just to satisfy your curiosity, its the First National Bank of Tonga
    >and my real name is Anon Y. Mous.

    #####################
    Damn, that's my bank. I better get there fast. BTW, how many people
    here know what Shinola was without google? I'll trust your honesty.
    donnie

    donnie, Oct 10, 2004
  5. Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

    Me Guest

    On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 23:25:15 GMT, donnie <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 9 Oct 2004 07:08:39 +0200 (CEST), Anonymous via the
    >Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer <> wrote:

    >>>What is the bank's name?

    >>Tit Twister, do you think I just fell off the turnip truck? If you know
    >>shit from Shinola, answer the questions for the good and betterment of
    >>mankind (and for those politically correct fuckers, womankind).
    >>
    >>But just to satisfy your curiosity, its the First National Bank of Tonga
    >>and my real name is Anon Y. Mous.

    >#####################
    >Damn, that's my bank. I better get there fast. BTW, how many people
    >here know what Shinola was without google? I'll trust your honesty.
    >donnie

    shoe polish

    Me, Oct 12, 2004
  6. donnie <> writes:
    > Damn, that's my bank. I better get there fast. BTW, how many people
    > here know what Shinola was without google? I'll trust your honesty.

    Toilet paper. Very rough toilet paper.

    Wolfgang S. Rupprecht, Oct 12, 2004