Re: Must I use Juno's software?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by dreamer, Aug 20, 2003.

  1. dreamer

    dreamer Guest

    I use to use Juno when I had dial-up account, and there is no way to get
    around using their software. I mean you cant just use the dialer and dial
    them up. But, you can access your email, etc to your juno account, by using
    webmail.juno.com, etc etc.
    "WCH" <> wrote in message
    > I've got high speed cable at home but need a low cost dial-up for the

    road.
    > I'm looking at Juno. Couple of questions --
    >
    > #1 -- Is there another company in the $5-10 per month ISP category that

    has
    > a national network of numbers and a better reputation? What I read about
    > Juno/Netzero is pretty mixed.
    >
    > #2 -- Do I have to use Juno's software to access the Internet through

    Juno?

    dreamer, Aug 20, 2003