Re: MUSHMOUTH ROB EVANS UNCOVERS THINGS HE HAS LOST

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Will Dockery, Nov 5, 2007.

  1. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    Rob Evans, the mushmouth poet, whistle-lisped:

    > Only because I lost

    Because you lost your hair?

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/23/DrSivana.jpg/200px-DrSivana.jpg

    > Only because I lost

    Your whistle-lisping mouth stuffed with slimeballs "performance
    style"?

    Unlikely.

    > Rob
    > --
    > Rob Evans

    Crawled out of the woodwork?

    We know.

    --
    "You can't find "sense" in the poem, fine...
    that doesn't mean there's none there, just

    "Wobble" by Dockery & Conley (recorded August 14 2007):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVIF2-qWIUc

    "Toxin on Glass" by Shadowville Installation - song by Gene Woolfolk
    Jr, Timothy Maxwell, Gary Frankfurth, & Will Dockery:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XWUdCRbVnc

    Will Dockery, Nov 5, 2007

  2. Will Dockery

    Rob Guest

    In message <>, Will
    Dockery <> writes

    mumblemumblemumble as he comes out of his alcoholic time warp and
    provokes the observation:

    William, you are a dishonest
    (cut, paste and snip), lazy
    (can't even be arsed to proof read
    your own dysentery), misogynistic
    (all women who disagree with you
    are trailer trash babes), scribbler,
    of unspeakable shit that you then
    gargle while falling about
    the stage (witness any "video").

    Whatever is too stupid to say can be sung.
    Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

    Rob
    --
    Rob Evans

    When I see a swine
    I reach for 45-calibre pearls.

    Rob, Nov 5, 2007

  3. Will Dockery

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:02:55 -0800, Will Dockery wrote:

    > Rob Evans, the mushmouth poet, whistle-lisped:
    >>
    >> Only because I lost

    > Because you lost your hair?
    >
    > http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/23/DrSivana.jpg/200px-DrSivana.jpg
    >
    >> Only because I lost

    > Your whistle-lisping mouth stuffed with slimeballs "performance
    > style"?
    >
    > Unlikely.
    >
    >> Rob
    >> --
    >> Rob Evans

    > Crawled out of the woodwork?
    >
    > We know.

    Must be hell to live life angry at people on your computer.

    Meat Plow, Nov 5, 2007
  4. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "Rob mushmouth Evans" looked in his mirror and saw:

    > (cut, paste and snip),

    Which you've been doing with the same projection for how many weeks now?

    > lazy (can't even be arsed to proof read

    Writes the mushmouthed old liar Rob Evans, who constantly makes spelling
    mistakes and typos.

    >misogynistic

    And from the archived evidence of your vicious attacks on Vera, Pandora,
    Sharon McElroy and other women, you thrive on your rude misogyny, Mushmouth.

    > (all women who disagree with you
    > are trailer trash babes),

    Another small lie from mushmouth Evans, since not "all" women are
    "trailer trash babes", just one, and by her own admission.

    > then gargle

    Says mushmouth Evans, who has been shown to not only "gargle" slimeballs
    during his recorded "performance" of "poetry" (chopped-up- prose), but to
    spittle, spew, burble, and whistle-lisp his words, sounding like a stroke
    victim, or simply a withered crone attempting to talk through a set of
    rotten (see photo) teeth:

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/23/DrSivana.jpg/200px-DrSivana.jpg

    However, sometimes the evening is kept free of superstar guests to
    concentrate solely on contributions from the panoply of curious figures who
    come out of the woodwork each month... from the anti- capitalist rants of
    Rapunzel Wizard to... Rob Evans, mushmouth."

    --
    "Dream Tears" by Dockery-Mallard:
    http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

    Will Dockery, Nov 5, 2007
  5. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    "Meat Plow" wrote
    > On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:02:55 -0800, Will Dockery wrote:
    > > Rob Evans, the mushmouth poet, whistle-lisped:

    > >> Only because I lost

    > > Because you lost your hair?

    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/23/DrSivana.jpg/200px-DrSivana.jpg

    > >> Only because I lost

    > > Your whistle-lisping mouth stuffed with slimeballs "performance
    > > style"?
    > >
    > > Unlikely.
    > >
    > >> Rob
    > >> --
    > >> Rob Evans

    > > Crawled out of the woodwork?
    > >
    > > We know.

    > hell to live life angry at people on your computer.

    Try to get over your anger then, Meat.

    Me, I'm laughing at Mushmouth.

    Will Dockery, Nov 5, 2007
  6. Will Dockery

    Rob Guest

    In message <e73b1$472f9ddf$4c49bd7a$>, Will Dockery
    <> writes

    mumblemumblemumble as he comes out of his alcoholic time warp and
    provokes the observation:

    William, you are a dishonest
    (cut, paste and snip), lazy
    (can't even be arsed to proof read
    your own dysentery), misogynistic
    (all women who disagree with you
    are trailer trash babes), scribbler,
    of unspeakable shit that you then
    gargle while falling about
    the stage (witness any "video").

    Whatever is too stupid to say can be sung.
    Joseph Addison (1672-1719)

    No need to count folks - the Duck's on the job

    Rob
    (Duck AND job in the same sentence?)

    Rob, Nov 6, 2007
  7. Meat Plow wrote:

    > On Mon, 05 Nov 2007 12:02:55 -0800, Will Dockery wrote:
    >

    >>Rob Evans, the mushmouth poet, whistle-lisped:
    >>
    >>>Only because I lost

    >>Because you lost your hair?
    >>
    >>http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/23/DrSivana.jpg/200px-DrSivana.jpg
    >>

    >>>Only because I lost

    >>Your whistle-lisping mouth stuffed with slimeballs "performance
    >>style"?
    >>
    >>Unlikely.
    >>

    >>>Rob
    >>>--
    >>>Rob Evans

    >>Crawled out of the woodwork?
    >>
    >>We know.

    > Must be hell to live life angry at people on your computer.

    But if he got angry in r.l., he wouldn't get a tip.

    --
    -------(m+
    ~/:eek:)_|

    Dennis M. Hammes, Nov 6, 2007
  8. Rob wrote:

    > No need to count folks - the Duck's on the job
    >
    > Rob
    > (Duck AND job in the same sentence?)

    "Try to have your writing make sense..."

    Dennis M. Hammes, Nov 7, 2007
  9. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    On Nov 6, 9:33 am, Rob Evans, mushmouthed poet, wrote:

    > mumblemumblemumble whistle-lisp gunky spew of a boring non-poem:

    http://www.bbc.co.uk/berkshire/stage/poets/robevanspoem.ram

    "We know."

    --
    "...there are five native American art forms that we've given to the
    world:

    "Dream Tears" by W. Dockery-B. Mallard:
    http://www.myspace.com/shadowvilleallstars

    "Wobble" by W. Dockery-H. Conley:
    http://www.myspace.com/willdockery

    Will Dockery, Nov 8, 2007
  10. Will Dockery

    Will Dockery Guest

    Colin Ward: folk singer! (part 2)

    Though somewhat inferior to his earlier work, these tunes showing a
    lack of inspiration in the lyrics ("Seeds on the breeze/fill all my
    needs/as we lay in the weeds...") and melody (though his endearingly
    out-of-tune, simperingly wistful and unintelligible guitar and vocals
    preserve the continuity) the next three songs by folk singer Colin
    Ward are, as usual, amusing and well worth a listen:

    Seeds on the Breeze by Colin Ward:
    <http://www.firesides.net/seeds.wav>

    Cards by Colin Ward:
    <http://www.firesides.net/cards.wav>

    The Writer by Colin Ward:
    <http://www.firesides.net/writer.wav>

    More, Mister Ward, more!

    Will Dockery, Nov 15, 2007
  11. Will Dockery

    Rob Guest

    Re: Colin Ward: folk singer! (part 2)

    Though somewhat inferior to the Duck's earlier quacks his unspeakable
    shit showing a lack of inspiration in the lyrics
    ("I fell asleep,
    don't know what I had ate,
    I dreamed, the hour was late.
    It was 1968,
    >when comix were great,

    I was ten but I left (sic) like eight,
    back in La Grange when I didn't know my fate."),
    a lack of melody (for which he can't be blamed since he never actually
    seems to play a musical instrument at all), and ridiculously
    unintelligible "zrrrrrrrrroooooowww... dis nett" vocals are always
    amusingly counterbalanced by videos of his improvised staggerings.

    Rob
    (this Duckrish crit-shit is easy)

    In message
    <>, Will
    Dockery <> writes
    >Though somewhat inferior to his earlier work, these tunes showing a
    >lack of inspiration in the lyrics ("Seeds on the breeze/fill all my
    >needs/as we lay in the weeds...") and melody (though his endearingly
    >out-of-tune, simperingly wistful and unintelligible guitar and vocals
    >preserve the continuity) the next three songs by folk singer Colin
    >Ward are, as usual, amusing and well worth a listen:
    >
    >Seeds on the Breeze by Colin Ward:
    ><http://www.firesides.net/seeds.wav>
    >
    >Cards by Colin Ward:
    ><http://www.firesides.net/cards.wav>
    >
    >The Writer by Colin Ward:
    ><http://www.firesides.net/writer.wav>

    --
    Rob Evans

    When I see a pot trying to paint a kettle
    I reach for 45-calibre black pearls.

    Rob, Nov 15, 2007