Re: Multiple RSPAN Destination Port for 2970

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by #_#, May 11, 2004.

  1. #_#

    #_# Guest

    Hi All,

    I have a question concerning the RSPAN. Actually, I would like to se
    up a 3-switch RSPAN configuration, but I'm not quite sure if this i
    feasible.

    Originally I have 2 6509 inter-connected. Two VLANs are RSPAN to on
    destination port in one of the switch. The output port then connects t
    a broadcast hub, and several sniffers retrieve the data. We have jus
    bought a new 2970, and I would like to know if i can have the the 650
    switches RSPAN to the new 2970 switch, with multiple destination ports
    so that I can by-pass that hub.

    I could not find the appropriate command, and the new switch has no
    arrived yet, so I cannot do testing. But I would really like to pla
    ahead.

    Thank you very much

    -
    #_