Re: Multimeter Recommendation ?? (NOT Fluke)

Discussion in 'A+ Certification' started by SStevie-S, Oct 27, 2003.

  1. SStevie-S

    SStevie-S Guest

    Check out ebay. There are a lot of good deals there, if you go to a home
    center, they are fairly expensive.

    SStevie-S, Oct 27, 2003

  2. SStevie-S

    JS Guest

    I like my Scope DVM-630. It has all the basic functions, and the probes are
    on separate leads that plug in; it runs on a 9v battery; but the leads
    included aren't small enough for RJ-45, and don't include alligator clips.
    but you can always buy separate leads with alligator clips on both ends, and
    use those as extensions. i've never seen a DVM (digital volt-ohm-amp meter)
    with built-in alligator clips. I bought my Scope probably in the late
    1980's...

    js.

    JS, Oct 27, 2003