Re: Multi_VA trashed my system (Can David H Lipman please look a this)

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Betina, May 16, 2006.

  1. Betina

    Betina Guest

    Leythos you are a stalking idiot.

    Betina, May 16, 2006

  2. Betina

    pcbutts1 Guest

    You want to check the headers Stalker? They will not be the same.

    pcbutts1, May 16, 2006

  3. Betina

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > You want to check the headers Stalker? They will not be the same.

    You said you were posting as betina - and I can post from multiple
    locations if I needed to hide like you feel the need too. I only
    repeated what you said - so are you saying that you lied to the group
    when you posted that you were betina?

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, May 16, 2006
  4. Betina

    pcbutts1 Guest

    So now you real pissed because I can post from different ISP's with
    different headers, Real headers not fake headers so there is no hiding.
    What's the matter Stalker are you mad because you can't possibly keep up
    with all my names and header changes in the MS groups.

    pcbutts1, May 16, 2006
  5. Betina

    Leythos Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > So now you real pissed because I can post from different ISP's with
    > different headers, Real headers not fake headers so there is no hiding.
    > What's the matter Stalker are you mad because you can't possibly keep up
    > with all my names and header changes in the MS groups.

    Why would I be pissed that you've learned how to do something that's
    been possible for 20+ years?

    I don't have to keep up with your names, you're the one obsessed. I only
    interact with a few threads, only reply when I can help or when there is
    a threat posted in a thread I'm reading. Since I don't really care how
    many names you post under, since I don't look for you, since I'm not
    trying to keep up with you, what difference does it make. Understand
    this, you don't matter to me in the least. I reply to content posted
    that I consider a threat to anyone's security, that's the simple fact. I
    also post a reply when I can help, but I don't have to pilfer anyone
    else's words / files / information in order to help.

    Face it butts, I don't care about you in any way, I don't look for you,
    I don't care how much work you go through to hide - since I don't look
    for you and don't show posters names, you're really just overworking
    yourself for your own amusement.

    I do think it's actually very funny that you think I care about you
    personally, that you catch-22 yourself in your own posts, that you post
    lies and then get caught in them. Try not telling lies and you'll find
    it easier to not get caught in them.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, May 16, 2006
  6. pcbutts1 wrote:
    > So now you real pissed because I can post from different ISP's with
    > different headers, Real headers not fake headers so there is no
    > hiding. What's the matter Stalker are you mad because you can't
    > possibly keep up with all my names and header changes in the MS
    > groups.

    Y'know, I got banned in the MS groups for a few days--because I posted
    several detailed objections to Alias' banning, along with a lot of
    criticism of Microsoft. But except for one post using a different
    (legitimate) email address to let everyone know that I had not abandoned
    the group voluntarily, it never occurred to me to keep switching my
    identity.

    I find it reassuring when people are who they are rather than being
    everyone and his brother. I guess it's because I'm old, and I get
    confused easily.

    Or maybe it's just because I wonder about the character of someone who
    is always changing his name. Usenet is filled with kooks, and sometimes
    it's hard to tell the certifiables from the...um...somewhat less insane.
    It may be that the only thing that distinguishes me (or anyone) from the
    likes of Brad Guth is whitespace.

    I'm still reserving judgment about motivations, which is why I opted out
    of that other thread, but...

    Well, let me put it this way. There are people here who don't know me at
    all, but I know them, because I've seen them post over a long period of
    years in a lot of different groups. There is one person in particular
    whom I trust absolutely, because while I am sometimes filled with wonder
    at his posts, I have no doubt at all about his character.

    I guess what we post is a reflection of what we hope to gain.

    rl
    --
    You must be the change you wish to see
    in the world. Mohandas K. Gandhi

    Rhonda Lea Kirk, May 16, 2006
  7. Betina

    pcbutts1 Guest

    pcbutts1, May 16, 2006
  8. Betina

    Leythos Guest

    In article <Xns97C51FF3B1C50politenessisgood@217.22.228.20>,
    0m says...
    > <snip>
    >
    > You are both a couple of whining bitches.

    Much better to be one than what you are.

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, May 16, 2006
  9. Betina

    Dan Evans Guest

    "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    > In article <Xns97C51FF3B1C50politenessisgood@217.22.228.20>,
    > 0m says...
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> You are both a couple of whining bitches.

    > Much better to be one than what you are.

    Wow, that was grown up of you.

    Dan

    Dan Evans, May 16, 2006
  10. Betina

    Leythos Guest

    In article <4469bb0a$0$24121$>,
    says...

    > "Leythos" <> wrote in message
    > > In article <Xns97C51FF3B1C50politenessisgood@217.22.228.20>,
    > > 0m says...
    > >> <snip>
    > >>
    > >> You are both a couple of whining bitches.

    > > Much better to be one than what you are.

    > Wow, that was grown up of you.

    Yea, I wondered about actually making that reply, but, since I didn't
    cuss or use anything foul, I figured it was easily one up on butts. It
    really seems to get under his skin when he lies in a group and then gets
    called out for it :)

    --

    remove 999 in order to email me

    Leythos, May 16, 2006
  11. On that special day, , ("Betina" <->) said...

    > Leythos you are a stalking idiot.

    An interesting reply, especially as Leythos didn't mention a certain
    "ass" name in his reply, at all...

    Gabriele Neukam

    just so, at no cost.

    Gabriele Neukam, May 16, 2006
  12. Re: Multi_VA trashed my system (Can David H Lipman please look athis)

    pcbutts1 wrote:
    > So now you real pissed because I can post from different ISP's with
    > different headers, Real headers not fake headers so there is no hiding.
    > What's the matter Stalker are you mad because you can't possibly keep up
    > with all my names and header changes in the MS groups.

    Butts hides behinds multiple News Servers. He posted to Astraweb but
    later he claimed he didn't have an Astraweb account < LOL >

    From: "pcbutts1" <>
    Newsgroups: alt.comp.anti-virus
    Subject: Re: Beware of those who bit the hand that feeds them
    Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 20:26:28 -0800

    I lost nothing liar.

    =?windows-1252?Q?=3F_My_Space_=3F?=, May 16, 2006