Re: MSDN

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by General Protection Fault, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Yes, in fact, you even get a telephone and a direct connection to Don Box
    and Charles Petzold.

    General Protection Fault, Oct 21, 2003

  2. General Protection Fault

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Yes, in fact, you even get a telephone and a direct connection to Don Box
    >and Charles Petzold.

    Are any calls charged at a premium rate?
    Kline Sphere, Oct 21, 2003

  3. No, it's all free. This is a hypothetical, imaginary world, after all.

    General Protection Fault, Oct 21, 2003
  4. General Protection Fault

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >No, it's all free.

    Cool!

    > This is a hypothetical, imaginary world, after all.

    Oh darn it!
    Kline Sphere, Oct 21, 2003
  5. General Protection Fault

    Jaime Guest

    I heard you can bring printed out brain dumps as well.

    Jaime, Oct 22, 2003
  6. You heard wrong. You can't bring in printed out brain dumps. You have
    to work with the ones they give you.

    General Protection Fault, Oct 22, 2003
  7. General Protection Fault

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >You heard wrong. You can't bring in printed out brain dumps. You have
    >to work with the ones they give you.

    Makes sense.
    Kline Sphere, Oct 22, 2003
  8. General Protection Fault

    Jaime Guest

    Yeah, I don't know how I confused that, it's probably easier that way, less
    things to carry.

    Jaime, Oct 23, 2003