Re: MS Suites

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Lasher, Mar 29, 2007.

  1. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    "CGC DISTRIBUTION" <> wrote in

    > Hello!
    >
    > Please mail us at for cheap Microsoft
    > software. We are authorised education resellers of MS Office suites.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > cgc

    Hello! You have just spammed every newsgroup that you could think of at a
    time to promote your silly little company that probably sells braindumps
    while you're at it.

    Please take the time to sod off and find that you are not an authorized
    reseller for Microsoft Products and cannot spell the word "authorized".

    Thanks,

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50
    Lasher, Mar 29, 2007

  2. 'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it with a 'z'.
    Think before you act.

    =?Utf-8?B?UmVtb3RlU2hhcms=?=, Mar 29, 2007

  3. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it with a 'z'.
    >Think before you act.

    it confuses the h*ll out of me!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2007
  4. Lasher

    catwalker63 Guest

    Kline Sphere piffled away vaguely:

    >>'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it with a 'z'.
    >>Think before you act.

    > it confuses the h*ll out of me!
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Oh, humour them. They might hit you with a spanner and throw you in the
    boot.
    --

    Catwalker
    MCNGP #43
    catwalker63, Mar 29, 2007
  5. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Oh, humour them. They might hit you with a spanner and throw you in the
    >boot.

    that's why i always check under the bonnet in the morning. still it
    beats taking the underground. but hey, lets not talk about the colour
    of the sky.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2007
  6. Lasher

    TheITGirl Guest

    "catwalker63" <> wrote in message
    > Oh, humour them. They might hit you with a spanner and throw you in the
    > boot.
    > --

    Actually, we do have wrenches over here too - they're bigger and heavier
    than spanners!

    I seem to recall in my school days "spanner" being a derogatory term for
    someone of less than average intelligence - haven't heard the term used like
    that in ages though.

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Mar 29, 2007
  7. Lasher

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    > >Oh, humour them. They might hit you with a spanner and throw you in the
    >>boot.

    > that's why i always check under the bonnet in the morning. still it
    > beats taking the underground. but hey, lets not talk about the colour
    > of the sky.
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    Well that's it, my oestrogen levels are all fired up now (must be the time
    of the month)! I do think there is something aesthetically pleasing about a
    clear blue sky, don't you think?

    Well, no time to chat, must carry on with my labours ..

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Mar 29, 2007
  8. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Actually, we do have wenches over here too - they're bigger and heavier

    ifypfu

    >I seem to recall in my school days "spanner" being a derogatory term for
    >someone of less than average intelligence - haven't heard the term used like
    >that in ages though.

    nice, i shall consider using that term!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2007
  9. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >Well that's it, my oestrogen levels are all fired up now (must be the time
    >of the month)! I do think there is something aesthetically pleasing about a
    >clear blue sky, don't you think?

    that was almost lost on me!

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2007
  10. Lasher

    > >Actually, we do have wenches over here too - they're bigger and heavier

    > ifypfu

    Who are you calling big and heavy???!!!
    TheITGirl, Mar 29, 2007
  11. Lasher

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >> >Actually, we do have wenches over here too - they're bigger and heavier

    >> ifypfu
    >>

    > Who are you calling big and heavy???!!!

    I think he might have been referring to the upper parts of their torsi?

    Ever heard of Tina Small?
    Frisbee®, Mar 29, 2007
  12. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >> >Actually, we do have wenches over here too - they're bigger and heavier
    >>
    >> ifypfu
    >>

    >Who are you calling big and heavy???!!!

    prove it! where's these pics then ;-)

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2007
  13. Lasher

    Jtyc Guest

    > Who are you calling big and heavy???!!!

    You're not big honey, you're just a whole lot of woman.
    Jtyc, Mar 29, 2007
  14. Lasher

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> ifypfu
    >>>

    >> Who are you calling big and heavy???!!!

    > I think he might have been referring to the upper parts of their torsi?
    >
    > Ever heard of Tina Small?

    'Fraid not - but my guess is that she is very much, shall we say, silicone
    enhanced?

    Whereas I, on the other hand, am 100% woman ...

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Mar 29, 2007
  15. Lasher

    TheITGirl Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Who are you calling big and heavy???!!!

    > You're not big honey, you're just a whole lot of woman.

    Why, of course! LOL. See my response to Frisbee above!

    IT Girl MCDST
    TheITGirl, Mar 29, 2007
  16. Lasher

    Frisbee® Guest

    "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message

    > "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    >> "TheITGirl" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message

    >>> Who are you calling big and heavy???!!!

    >> I think he might have been referring to the upper parts of their torsi?
    >>
    >> Ever heard of Tina Small?
    >>

    > 'Fraid not - but my guess is that she is very much, shall we say, silicone
    > enhanced?
    >
    > Whereas I, on the other hand, am 100% woman ...

    Actually, so was she. A Brit, too. All 84 inches of her (after the
    reduction surgery)
    Frisbee®, Mar 29, 2007
  17. Lasher

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >>> Ever heard of Tina Small?
    >>>

    >> 'Fraid not - but my guess is that she is very much, shall we say, silicone
    >> enhanced?
    >>
    >> Whereas I, on the other hand, am 100% woman ...

    >Actually, so was she. A Brit, too. All 84 inches of her (after the
    >reduction surgery)

    Jesus H Christ.....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Mar 29, 2007
  18. Lasher

    Lasher Guest

    =?Utf-8?B?UmVtb3RlU2hhcms=?= <>
    wrote in news:D:

    > 'authorised' is spelled like that in UK, Ireland. American spell it
    > with a 'z'. Think before you act.

    Please to be seeing:

    http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/authorised

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=definition:authorised