Re: MS SBS 2000

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Chun Wong, Sep 16, 2004.

  1. Chun Wong

    Chun Wong Guest

    To install SBS2000 on a clean machine.

    Put the disc 1 and then install the windows 2000 server. After installed the
    server, you should continuous to use the disc 1, it should automatic pop up
    a SBS 2000 installation wizard but if not, then just double click the CD. It
    should guide you to the following procedure.

    Remember, when you install or uninstall any SBS 2000 item such as ISA ,
    Exchange 2000, you should always go for SBS2000 installation wiazrd. Do not
    attend to use the Add/Remove program in control becasue it will mess up your
    SBS2000 structure..

    anyone disagree?

    Chun Wong, Sep 16, 2004