Re: ms error codes +BSOD

Discussion in 'Computer Information' started by Amethyst, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Amethyst

    Amethyst Guest

    Newt wrote:
    > I heard a rumour that Microsoft were going to start selling
    > advertising space on the BSOD and windows error pages. Who can blame
    > them when plenty of people around the world see them everyday.
    > Makes sense really.

    They wouldn't make much money out of Windows XP then. I've had it installed
    two years and seen 2 BSODs in that time. Prior to that I had Windows 2000
    and saw a similar number of errors in the same length of time.
    --
    Cassandra
    Card carrying member of the Fresh Start Club 'The Undead Are People

    Reply address is fake. Please send all praise, abuse, insults, bequests
    of £1million to cassandra (at) craigy34 (dot) freeserve (dot) co (dot)
    uk. Change the obvious to the obvious.
    Private requests for assistance will not be acknowledged. Please post
    all correspondence to the group so that all may benefit. Thank you.

    Amethyst, Jul 12, 2003